28 September 2012

D r a g o n Accessories.






I love the use of dragon motifs in Asian-Inspired design. That is probably why I am fond of these three decorative pieces from Ralph Lauren's Fall 2012 "Shanghai Luxe" Home Collection. 
The collection boasts a stunning green pen shell watch box with antique silver plate dragons. The box would look lovely placed without any additional clutter on a bedroom dresser or night stand. 

A black desk objet made of 24% lead crystal would add drama and sophistication to the right desk top. The black porcelain dragon dessert plate, with it's gold dragon motif pattern would make a stunning statement at the dinner table. The dessert plate even has a matching cup and saucer. 

While all three designs are beautiful, I would only choose to use one of these accessories in a home. That is the way to convey just how special the piece is. I think I am leaning toward the watch box. It is just so unique! It would be a magnificent jewel piece in my bedroom.