14 December 2011

What a Wonderful Year!



What a wonderful year it has been! To name a few accomplishments in 2011, I had the pleasure of being chosen to build and design a home to be featured on HGTV's upcoming hit new competition series "Showhouse Showdown". I relocated our offices to the former Chancery of Costa Rica on 19th Street - a charming old Victorian town home with a lot of character and personality. I also had the pleasure of contributing my creativity to the "Georgetown Jingle" - A charity that supports Pediatric Oncology Programs at Georgetown University Hospital. As always, and most importantly, it has been my continued pleasure working with my incredible clients throughout 2011. I know that 2012 will bring a flourish of fresh new ideas, inspiration and a ongoing celebration of beautiful design. I invite you to join me as the excitement and momentum continues. For now, please accept my Warmest Holiday Wishes... I look forward to returning to this blog in January 2012.... It is now time for a vacation. :-)

Cheers,
Patrick J. Baglino, Jr., ASID